To get a quote on Storm Stoppers, please watch the HOW TO MEASURE video below and complete the form with your window and door measurements. The cost for Storm Stoppers is determined by the yield of your window sizes on our oversized 65 x 108” (49 square feet) and 76 x 85” (45 square feet) Storm Stoppers kits.
To get a free DIY quote for Storm Stoppers:
- Watch the How to Install Video
- Watch How to Measure Video (right) and measure all your windows.
- Fill out the DIY Quote Form (below) with your name, address and the other contact info requested. Fill in the name of each window or door opening, the width, the length and the quantity of all the window or door openings you wish to protect.
- After you have completed the form below, please click the “submit” button and your window and door measurements will be emailed to us. A copy of them will also be emailed to you.
- We will email you your itemized Storm Stoppers DIY Quote and cutting diagram within 48 hours. An Original 3/8” Storm Stoppers sample will also be mailed to you.
- Storm Stoppers oversized 65” x 108” and 76” x 85” Storm Stoppers panels ship via SAIA Freight Trucking Company. SAIA will call you in advance for a delivery appointment.
- Your Storm Stoppers Installation Components (i.e. 3M Dual Lock, handles, primer, etc) ship via UPS Ground. You will get a tracking number emailed to you from UPS.
- Due to the cost of freight shipping, it is not cost effective to order Storm Stoppers for just 2 or 3 windows.
- Storm Stoppers are shipped UNCUT. You or your handyman would cut the window and door panels at your home, based on our supplied cutting diagram.
Click here to see a:
Your order will come with all regular fasteners unless you specify which windows need narrow fasteners and on what sides. The photo above shows our regular 1 x 1.5″ 3M fastener size and the 4.5″ required spacing, as well as our .5 x 1.5″ 3M fastener size and the 2.25″ required spacing. Please use the fastener comments in the form below to specify which fasteners you will need.
If you cannot submit this form for any reason, please print out this form: Quote Form and fax it to us at 407-423-1107.