Storm Stoppers are the Plywood Alternative for storm window protection of your home during hurricanes, tornadoes and bad weather. Storm Stoppers panels install with matable 3M Dual Lock reclosable fasteners for easy installation and removal. Our Lab Impact Tested Storm Panels allow lots of light into the home and can be attached and removed in under a minute per window. Like Amazon.com, we sell Storm Stoppers Storm directly to the end-use, retail customer. This would be either a homeowner, business owner or building tenant. You can request a sample and a DIY quote from the comfort of your home or office, and we will ship to you FAST, in an average of one week!
Storm Stoppers are a lightweight and easy to use alternative to corrugated metal hurricane panels, storm smart hurricane screens, and roll down hurricane shutters such as those from the Florida Building Commission’s windborne debris protection service. Unlike dangerous bolted on approved hurricane shutters, Storm Stoppers can be easily removed from the inside of all operable openings in an emergency, such as a fire or flood.
Our customers love these Storm Stoppers benefits:
- When you Request a Sample, you will receive it FAST, in under 1 week. When you Request a DIY Quote, you will receive an itemized quote and cutting yield diagram FAST, within 48 hours.
- When you place your order, you will receive it FAST, within 7 calendar days in most parts of the Eastern U.S. Our oversized 65 x 108” and 76 x 85” hurricane panel kits are delivered, via 18 wheeler freight service, with all the installation components necessary to install your Storm Stoppers window protection panels.
- Cut with a carpet knife and a straight edge, Storm Stoppers are an easy DIY (do-it-yourself) installation. No power tools are needed! We supply most customers with our DIY Installation Tools Kit, so they can cut and install Storm Stoppers right away.
- Lightweight and easy to re-install before a storm, in less than a minute per window for first floor openings.
- Translucent and let in lots of light, compared to plywood or metal shutters.
- Our patented 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fastening System means there are no unsightly holes in your home.
- We manufacture aluminum White and Bronze CAPS Covers to go over the fasteners on your home for a finished look. With CAPS Installed, no one will know you have hurricane window protection on your home!
- Storm Stoppers are the first and only approved hurricane shutter alternative that can be removed from the inside of every operable opening in an emergency!